Friday, August 14, 2009

BAND CAMP!

Every year I DREAD going to band camp, its like boot camp. NOT something to look forward to! Well... This year was magnificent. I don't understand why I liked it that much more then I usually do. I'm kinda coming the realization that I'm a senior this year and it's going to be a year of "last's" which makes me sad! Hopefully it'll be a year of alot of "firsts" too though. Camp this year was definately very memorable so I'll post some pictures about it and what not! Thanks Colorguard friends for making it so much fun! and thanks for an amazing 4 years of hard work and success Tiffany! (Here's some pictures! Sorry I haven't posted ONCE all summer!)


Some of the friends looking their best on the bus ride to Delta!


More Colorguard FRIENDS! (Rachel Taylor Sabrina Gretchen & Elizabeth)


Drum Majors (M'Kay Richard Debra)


I couldn't help NOT posting this one... Nikki at her finest :)



This is what camp looks like most of the time, standing in the sweltering heat waiting for instructions to do it "one more time" yeah right... :)

Senior Sabre's with band director Mr. Miller

Me and Chelle looking better than ever! :)

All the Sabre's with Tiff and her kids.

No comments: