Monday, November 3, 2008

the kids :]

my mom and dad and 2 little brothers took a trip out to my oldest brother clays house a couple weekends ago. and i didn't get to go :( i never ever get to see clay and his little family because he lives in the middle of nowhere, but clay has two kids, kyler (7) and maddison (4) they're so adorable! and i miss them so much. well they took some pictures for me so i thought i'd put them up :)
this last one says "grandma quit taking pictures of me!" madi is so cute.
hopefully i get to see them soon, usually we have a family tradition of seeing kyler on his birthday (october 28) and then trick-or-treating and having them stay for grandma's birthday (november 1st) and going to lagoon for frightmares, but that didn't happen this year :( bummer. rumor has it that they're coming for thanksgiving! THANK goodnes ;)

2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

I didn't know that you had neices and nephews! Cutie pies!

sadie said...

yep i sure do :) alot of people don't know though it's okay :) clay is 10 years older then me, that is why haha.