Thursday, September 11, 2008

newbie :]

it's september 11th and i've decided to start blogging, i have had this emotional feeling of hanging on to the people i know lately, like something inside me just wants to love everyone and be everything i can be for them, i've never been the one to reach out to new people and go out of my way to love someone i haven't loved before, but it's just something i want all of the sudden, i want to hang on the the relationships i have right now because i know that maybe someday it won't be there... remember those whose lives were taken today 7 years ago..
p.s. any hints to blogging would be helpful hah, i don't even know what i'm doing!

3 comments:

lvs2dance said...

Sadie-sue-so
Welcome to the blogging world! I hope that you keep it up so that I can stay in touch with what is going on in your life. Sadie...thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog. What a dear soul you are, your comments really helped to boost my spirits. I miss you tons! The day you quite was seriously one of the saddest days in my teaching at AF. You kept me going through those tough first few weeks that I was there. I don't know what I would have done without you. I just wish that you could have been with us at band camp... it would have made that experience so much better. Thanks for being you and for having the insight and maturity that most adults don't have. You have wisdom way beyond your years. You are a great person and I never have favorites, but if I did....you would be one of them! LOL- and don't worry, you were not one of the students that made my job hard. :-)
Please always keep in touch! BTW- congrats about getting a job at old navy! I love that place! I will see you there a lot I am sure! Love your guts!

RBS said...

Sadie, (I love that name)
I want to drop you a note to thank you for making Jennys life good. You were a bright spot in her day and I will be forever grateful that you were so good to her.
Warmly
Roxanne Seely
Jennys Mom

Wendy said...

YEA!! You have joined the crazy world of blogging!! I am so happy you did. You are such a cute person - inside and out - and we are so lucky to have you in our world! When Tanner leaves you better believe you still have a place at the game table. We love you tons!