Sunday, September 21, 2008

homecoming!

tanner asked me to my school's homecoming a week or so ago, and i've been anxious all week to go, well yesterday was finally the day! we went to the BYU game for our "day date" and it was super fun, see? :)then after the game we went to Tucano's for dinner, which was absolutely delicious. and then we went to the dance! yay! unfortunately i don't have some of us at the dance or anything, but we took some at my house before we left, we look sharp huh? ;) we had an absolute blast.

6 comments:

Bri and Elty!!! said...

You just happen to be the cutest girl ever!!! Happy Homecomming!

lvs2dance said...

I agree with Bri! You look so beautiful!!! He doesn't look too shabby either! I want to see a pic of you full length in your dress so that I can see it. I am glad that you had such a great time with little Tanner. Bri, isn't it time that you give her your 'daughter of god' speach? LOL

lvs2dance said...

BTW, why did you change your blog address?

Jennifer said...

Oh, cute Sadie Sadie! And who's that stud on your arm? :)
I love you guys!! Come up and visit me!

Wendy said...

You guys look so dang cute!! I am glad that you had a good time. Hey -- You are getting better at cards! What's up with that. I am going to need to practice a whole lot more! Love ya!

sadie said...

haha wendy your silly, some nights i just get lucky at cards..haha thank you so much, i definately did have a blast! tanner is so awesome at the whole dance thing haha.