Friday, February 20, 2009

finally....

it's REALLY time for an update isn't it??? finally i get around to it.. hah well, i lost my camera, and blogs are simply just boring without the pictures right? right. but i guess we'll have to do without for a while cuz i feel left out without blogging! "everybody's doing it" ;) not a whole lot is new to be honest. still going to school, still working, and still just hanging out with friends and doing homework. :) dillon's birthday was a couple days ago and we partied for that, that was fun, we also went down to st george for a surprise party for grandpa over valentines day, and got to hang out with ALL the cousins, it was nice to see everyone :) i also went to temple square with my sweetie a couple days before so it worked out good. ALTHOUGH, all these fun events would be funner with pictures huh? :( i'll work on it. let me know how you all are doing, i love reading your blogs :)

5 comments:

Josie McKeachnie said...

hey i'm so glad that you have a blog!!!

lvs2dance said...

so glad to see you FINALLY remember that you have a blog!!! LOL
How is life? So did you and Tanner get back together? Your post left me confused about it.

sadie said...

oh yeah!! haha see jenny, it has been a while since we chit chatted, yes me and tanner are back together and doing good :) although he leaves in exactly 14 days.. sad. oh well it'll be good! haha i'm glad i remember i have a blog too. haha it's good to read about you & your family.

Britt said...

Sadie, I didn't know you had a blog. It's super cute. I didn't know you had a boyfriend either. Good luck in the next couple weeks when he leaves. It's hard...I did it a few times..haha.

Brittany
feel free to check out our blog if you want!

Britt said...

oh, and do you mind if I add you to our blog list? I'm going to anyway...because I really don't think you will object! It's the only way I will remember to check out your blog.